Wednesday, July 12, 2017

MJ makes it to the table...


When does football start? “That’s what she said…..,” EVERY Saturday since the 2016 season ended!!! Hi! I’m Momma Jane, “MJ” to my twitter folks and my #BSU girls, Mel-burn, D-bird and Linds-bug. They are my “twitter-daughters,” and though we have never met in person, they are a huge part of my life. They truly are my family.

My love for sports and Ohio State goes way back and was instilled by my mom and her love for sports. My grandmother (my mom’s mom), went to high school with Woody Hayes and his sister, Mary in Newcomerstown, Ohio.  So, it was only natural that we love Ohio State!

I am excited about this blog and sharing it with Buckeye Nation! Though football is my favorite sport hands down, I love all Ohio State sports and am quite excited about our new basketball coach and what he will bring to the hardwood. Our Buckeyes excel in a multitude of sports; lacrosse, volleyball and wrestling to name a few. I mean, who is more insanely talented than Kyle Snyder?!!? If for some reason you don’t know who he is, I suggest you take the time to look him up!!!

I am looking forward to this upcoming season of Buckeye athletics and sharing stories with everyone that shares that passion with me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment