Saturday, July 8, 2017

TWSS: Introducing Diana Witherwax!



Hey y'all! I'm Diana, otherwise known as @diana_sue.

First off, thank y'all for following #TWSS and reading our blog in advance. I personally had a lot of fun writing a few times for the BBC and I'm extremely excited to talk everything Buckeye! We're going to have a good time with it and hopefully some special guests will come through!

I've been a Buckeye since day one! My stroller was scarlet and gray. I was born and raised in Columbus. I moved to Florida in October of 2001. It was a HUGE change for me but needless to say I have adjusted pretty well. Florida has SO many Ohio State fans. I hear an O-H at least two times a day. It really fires me up!

If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know I live in South Florida (I live where you vacation), I love the Buckeyes, the ocean, whiskey and country music. I'm very blunt. I'll give you my opinion regardless if you like it or not. Oh, and I can't forget my girls, Mel, Linds, and Mama Jane (MJ). We became extremely close before the 2014 Championship ride. I consider them a part of my family and share everything with them.

You'll also see me tweet about the Miami Hurricanes once in awhile. I married a die hard CANES fan. I hold season tickets at Hard Rock Stadium. (What the hell, I know.) Yes, my husband is still a little butt hurt from the 02’ National Championship game. When he talks crap, I bring out the Columbus Dispatch or a picture of Maurice Clarett striping the ball from Sean Taylor (RIP26). If it's bad enough, I'll drop a yellow penalty flag. :) Yes, I'm evil. I know.

Something people always ask is how do we make it work during football season? We both love our teams so much. We support each other 100%. I go to all of his Hurricane home games as long as it doesn't interfere with watching the Buckeyes. Hell, we've even watched Ohio State in the stadium bar  before Canes games. That doesn't usually go over well there. He goes to the local OSU Alumni Bar with me and cheers louder than most of the other Palm Beach Buckeyes. He knows every OSU song, starts the O-H chants when needed, and even wears OSU gear with a Miami hat. Needless to say I'm extremely proud. (Sorry that I told your secret babe!) We do a LOT of double days in Miami and then to the Buckeye bar to cheer on the men of scarlet and gray!

Also, I LOVE J.T. Barrett. Feel free to share my pin on my Twitter timeline. #ThatsMYQB

I can't wait to share stories, opinions, and write articles about the Buckeyes!

Go Bucks!!! O-H!

No comments:

Post a Comment