Sunday, July 9, 2017

TWSS: Introducing Melissa Keish

Hey TWSS readers and Buckeye Nation! I'm Melissa (or some of you may know me as Mel), from Youngstown, Ohio - born and raised. If you don't know where that is, well one of the best ex-OSU coaches currently resides here. And if you don't know who that is, what kind of Buckeye fan are you? I'm very excited to be writing with my BSU ladies and the guys, and no, we won't tell you what it stands for, so don't even ask.                                                                                                                     My other half, Dan, is also a huge Buckeye fan, so that makes my Saturdays a little more special, since we get to root for OSU together (even though I might embarrass him, since I get so into the games with my yelling and all). I'm very excited for this season and for what's to come with TWSS. I hope we make Buckeye Nation proud!! GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment