Saturday, July 8, 2017

TWSS: Introducing Lindsay Kurpes!!

Let me start by saying thanks to all the awesome Buckeye fans who took a second to check us out! We are a great group of people who love our Buckeyes and are passionate about all things scarlet and gray!!

I'm a Buckeye girl from NW Ohio who moved South over 11 yrs ago. First to the panhandle of Florida, a short stint in lower Alabama, and finally back to Florida. Just like my girl Diana, we live where you vacation. Don't fret, there are major Buckeye fans in the state of Florida, and we proudly sport our scarlet and gray all over the state! I'm married to my BFF Chris, we have a beautiful daughter, Elizabeth (from his first marriage) and a sweet pup, Jasper P Buckeye. We've been trying to add to our family for a little over 5 yrs, and I fully trust God has a plan worked out for us, someday we will welcome a new Buckeye to this world, just wait for it...

My husband is an Alabama fan, and before you moan and groan, he's NOT a scUM fan, so quit complaining!! He is very supportive of our guys and I do my best to cheer his guys on too. Unless we're playing one another, life is beautiful!!

I'm very thankful for my girls: Momma MJ, Diana, and Melissa; they are family and are a very large part of my life. We are known as BSU, and are an open book, unless you ask us what that term means. We are super excited for an awesome season, some fun blogs, special guests and cheering on our QB, JT Barrett!!!! Needless to say, we LOVE that guy!!

Check me out on Twitter @Buckeyelinds27

No comments:

Post a Comment