Thursday, September 14, 2017

TWSS: #AskBSU; Army

four fans.jpg



What is the most disappointing part about the haters in #BuckeyeNation and what would you say/do to them if they weren’t hiding behind a social media account?

Diana -  I am COMPLETELY disgusted by the haters. I'm not the type of person who will hold my tongue to someone's face. I would not hesitate to tell them to go hop on another bandwagon. We don't need the haters and “fans” who trash talk our players, coaches, and those families. I saw someone on the comments of an article on Facebook go as far as wishing that J.T. Barrett would have had the flag planted in his leg so he would play anymore. Absolutely uncalled for. Those “fans” should be ashamed of themselves.
Mel - it's actually very sad and pathetic. The tweets I have seen to players, coaches and Urban Meyer's wife, Shelley, are totally uncalled for. When it comes down to its just a football game. RELAX, the Buckeyes will be fine. Suck it Haters!! Jump off the bandwagon

Lindsay - I'm completely nauseated and disheartened by the behavior of so called fans, former players, and recruits. This is not what we stand for and not who we are #BuckeyeNation. Get your s#$% together and support this team 100 percent of the time or find another team!!!! We lost to the No. 5 team not Appalachian State for goodness sakes, walk away from the ledge and get your fingers off your keyboard!!!

Jane - It has been disheartening. Was I disappointed, yes. Frustrated, yes. Would I talk trash about 18-22 year-old kids, never. So called adults having temper tantrums over a football game! Do you know how LUCKY we (YOU) are to root for a team that has losses in the SINGLE DIGITS over the past six years and have only had to “endure” ONE LOSS to our greatest rival in not even recent history????? Chill! Grow up!!! And, if you can't stop acting like a toddler...find another team. Don't tarnish what is the unparalleled greatness of academics, sports  and tradition that is THE Ohio State University.

How much faith do you have in the stance Urban Meyer is taking on J.T. Barrett?

Diana - Urban Meyer is THE GOAT. I'm 100 percent confident in his choices. His record clearly shows that. He will make the best choices for HIS team. Anyone who thinks otherwise can… :)

Mel - I have 100 percent faith in Urban. He's one of the best college football coaches. I mean, he knows better than all of us. So take a seat arm-chair coaches and let Urban work his magic.

Lindsay - Urban Meyer is one of the top coaches in the country, will go down in history as one of the best, and I support him 150 percent. He has always made the best decisions to put his team in the best position to win. He has no qualms about starting true freshmen, that shows you that he puts the best players on the field no matter what. As we say in BSU #TrustUrban

Jane - Urban is the coach. Urban’s record and character speaks for itself. When those that have more than complained have his experience or his record….then we can talk. 100 percent.


How will the Buckeye offense respond to the adversity it's faced this week?

Diana - I personally think there will be some adjustments and we will see more dynamic play calling.  I'm ready to watch some pissed off Buckeyes.

Mel - They’re gonna come out ready and pissed...especially after Baker Mayfield disrespected The Shoe. Its gonna be a whole different team.

Lindsay - This team will be mad and hungry!!! I cannot wait to see them make some big strides on the offensive side of the ball. I think Kevin Wilson is seeing what mistakes he's made and what he needs to do to remedy that. This team will be ready to play.

Jane - I'm sure lessons have been learned and will continue to be. I'm anxious to see a crisper team and the development of different play calling.

What needs to happen with the back seven, if anything, and who has shown up for you so far?

Diana - Honestly, the back seven hasn't lived up to my expectations thus far. Through two games no one has really stood out to me. Ask me again later in the season.

Mel - I agree with the BSU ladies

Lindsay - I agree with D, let's address this question in a few weeks. I feel we need to see more and then we can discuss.

Jane - I was expecting to see a dynamic and accurate group and hoping to see a couple standouts, it hasn't yet happened. In reality, they are a young squad and I think we will start to see standouts as the weeks progress.


What would you ask of the coaching staff that hasn't already been asked?

Diana - I'm not a coach, so I'm not going to ask them to do anything. I'm going to continue support them! #TrustUrban

Mel - Just keep doing your thing. #TrustUrban

Lindsay - Not a darn thing!!! I'm a fan and a loyal supporter, it's not my job to ask them questions, it's my job to support them 150 percent!!! I trust the army that Urban has assembled. I cannot wait to see this shift this season and watch the haters in our fan base scramble to make excuses for their behavior this week. We have everything still in play...just wait for it ✌

Jane - #BSU #TrustUrban. No questions asked. He has earned his place at the helm of the Buckeye football team.

No comments:

Post a Comment