Monday, August 28, 2017

TWSS: #AskTheBSU: Indiana

four fans.jpg


BlackLion‏ @Only1CieGrant - 1. Which Buckeye will score the first TD of the 2017 season?

Diana -   JT Barrett. He's going to make it look easy too! #ThatsMYQB

Mel - Mike Weber….I think he's going to have a huge 2017 season

Jane - Binjamin Victor….he will be the go to WR this year.

Lindsay - Johnnie Dixon...I really think he's finally healthy and will have standout year!!

2. Which Buckeye will force Indiana's first turnover?

Diana - good ole sweeeet Nicky Bosa. ❤️

Mel - Sam Hubbard

Jane - Jerome Baker - lookout.

Lindsay - Nick Bosa. He finally lost the reins that were holding in him last year, he will be a man possessed!!

#TwitterlessSean:  How important do you feel it is for the Buckeyes to come out with an emphatic performance in the first game to shake off the disappointment of last year.

Diana- My sweet Miami Hurricane husband would ask this….

I was nervous before the game started and just did not have a good feeling. We all saw the outcome. I think these boys have done a lot of maturing since the loss and they are going to come out with a chip on their shoulders. I am confident this team will silence the doubters! #HowSheGonnaEat

Mel-To say I don't think of that game every once and awhile is a lie. But I think they come out ready and play like the Buckeyes we all know. Excited to see JT do his thing!

Jane - imperative. A huge loss like that always lingers in the recesses of the mind. A decisive win will be the confidence boost that this Buckeye team needs to start the season.

Lindsay - Sean!!! I think it is crucial to have a significant victory. I know Urban and his players and they are ready to make a statement…they’re hungry!! The addition of Wilson and Day will be seen and seen early, this offense will be potent!!

Screamin Yeti‏ @Cincy235Shawn  Who will be the difference maker in the game? and why?

Diana - With the hiring of Day and Wilson my answer is JT Barrett. He is cool, calm and now he has the right tools to make it happen.

Mel - I think the team as a whole will be a difference maker

Jane - Production from our Tight Ends. And, my girls know I love me a Tight End. #81Vannett

Lindsay - JT being JT!!! I think fans and naysayers alike will be impressed by the maturity that the first ever 3 time captain will display. If great offensive minded people like Wilson and Day couldn't wait to work with JT, we should all sit back and enjoy. This will be more the JT we saw with Herman, but even better!! #ThatsOurQB


Ryan‏ @Ryan_1828 - 1. Who will come in in relief for JT when we're up by 30 in the 3rd quarter now that Joey Burrow is out for the season?

Diana - Haskins no doubt. I cannot wait to see him light it up. #NextManUp

Mel - Dwayne Haskins lol I mean it's pretty much set in stone he's the backup at this point

Jane - Hands down, Haskins

Lindsay -  Haskins. The injury to Burrow put this question to rest.


2. How many touchdowns will J.T. be responsible for?

Diana - at LEAST 3.

Mel - Well considering I love JT..all of them lol jk I'm gonna say two

Jane - Hat-trick

Lindsay - JT will be responsible for 4 TDs


Darrell Dotson‏ @DarrellJDotson - Will the score be over or under Lee Corso's age?

Diana - My brother has jokes. Hahaha!! Under by 41.

Mel - lmao...under by at least 40 yrs

Jane - Lee would love this question. Under by 45

Lindsay - Haha!!! Under

PREDICTION

Diana -  I'll be at the Buckeye Bar starting the celebration of my 31st. I want to say 31 so bad but I'll go with 20.

Mel - I don't do predictions lol it's the superstition thing...lmao Momma and Linds

Jane - Mel doesn't predict...she does laundry. Buckeyes by 17.

Lindsay - Not a fan of predictions, I may do laundry with Mel!! The Good Guys by 19

No comments:

Post a Comment